Paxton Hardware International Shipping
Occasionally emails do not make there way to the desired recipient.
If you do not receive a response from us within 3 business days concerning your international order please contact us again.
International Shipments: Orders shipped outside the continental US will reflect rates based on the weight of the package. International Shipping Rates are frequently expensive. Please specify preferred carrier: UPS or USPS. Most packages are delivered within a reasonable time. However if the package is lost a claim will be filed with the carrier. The carrier is responsible for settling the claim once it has been filed. UPS can track your package and will resolve the claim fairly quickly. The postal service has limited tracking ability making it difficult to track a package once it has left the US - resulting in additional time and effort to settle a claim with the post office.
- The weight of your package plus your shipping address determine the shipping rate.
- You will be emailed the shipping rates for both UPS and USPS after we receive your order.
- The order will ship after we receive your email response confirming the shipping rate.
To place an international order:
- State field: select international from drop down list.
- Country field: select your country
- Billing address must match credit card statement billing address for authorization.
- Optional shipping address available if different from billing address.
- Shipping rate options will be emailed to you after we receive your order.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
- Your order will ship once we receive your email confirmation selecting the prefered shipping option.