Antique Cabinet Locks
Antique Cabinet Locks are half mortise locks for doors and drawers. These reproduction antique cabinet locks are brass with secure lever locking mechanisms, steel box and brass plate. Two sizes are available for left or right hand doors. Select locks for doors according to side door is hinged on. If using on drawers be sure to position lock correctly as keyholes are off-center. Same size locks are keyed alike. Large size locks cannot be keyed the same as smaller size locks. Strike not included as not required. Made In England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two steel keys.
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Backset: distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole.
• Backset is the most crucial measurement when replacing old or missing locks as furniture keyhole must line up correctly with lock keyhole.
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.