Cabinet Door Surface Locks
Cabinet Door Surface Locks have a 2 lever locking mechanism to ensure smooth action and years of dependable service. These English locks are skillfully machined from substantial brass extrusions. Secures left or right hand doors, as bolt can exit from either side of lock. Easily installed, no mortising is needed, locks screw to the back of cabinet doors, china cabinets, curios and furniture doors. Strikes are not necessary with this style lock and therefore not included. Sanded Finish. Made In England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two steel keys.
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Backset: distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole.
• Backset is the most crucial measurement when replacing old or missing locks as furniture keyhole must line up correctly with lock keyhole.
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.