Cabinet Door Surface Locks
Cabinet Door Surface Locks have a 2 lever locking mechanism to ensure smooth action and years of dependable service. These English locks are skillfully machined from substantial brass extrusions. Double handed, secures left or right doors, as bolt can exit from either side of lock. Easily installed, no mortising is needed, locks screw to the back of cabinet doors, china cabinets, curios and furniture doors. Strikes are not necessary with this style lock and therefore not included. Made In England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Material: Heavy Extruded Brass
• Finish: Sanded
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Backset (most crucial measurement when replacing missing locks) is the distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole. It assures that existing keyhole, cut in wood, lines up correctly with lock keyhole
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.