Cabinet Drawer Locks
Cabinet Drawer Locks are a half mortise style with a secure lever locking mechanism. Use on furniture drawers, desk lids and cabinet doors hinged right, cannot be used on doors hinged left due to placement of keyhole in lock. These hard working reproductions have a heavy extruded brass plate with a steel box. Strikes are not necessary, therefore not included. Orders with multiples of the same lock will be shipped keyed alike unless requested otherwise. Available in five sizes. Made in England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Material: Brass with steel box
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Keyhole position varies according to lock size
• Key: Barrel: 3/16" x 1-3/4", 2-1/4" Overall Length, Key-bit Height: 7/16"
• For drawers, desk lids & doors hinged right
• Backset (most crucial measurement when replacing missing locks) is the distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole. It assures that existing keyhole, cut in wood, lines up correctly with lock keyhole
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.