Cabinet Drawer Locks
Cabinet Drawer Locks are first-rate quality, having a heavy extruded brass plate and secure lever locking mechanism. These are a half mortise style used on furniture drawers. Also use on doors hinged right, cannot be used on doors hinged left due to placement of keyhole in lock. These hard working reproductions have a brass plate like the originals with a steel box. Strikes are not necessary, therefore not included. Multiples of the same lock are shipped keyed alike. Made in England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Material: Brass with steel box
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Keyhole position varies according to lock size
• Backset (most crucial measurement when replacing missing locks) is the distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole. It assures that existing keyhole, cut in wood, lines up correctly with lock keyhole
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.