Cabinet Drawer Locks
Cabinet Drawer Locks are first-rate quality, having a heavy extruded brass plate and secure lever locking mechanism. These half mortise locks are used on furniture drawers or cabinet doors hinged on right (bolt shoots to left). Please note key position varies according to backset dimension. Made like the originals with a steel box. As strikes are not necessary for this style lock they are not included. Multiples of the same lock are shipped keyed alike. Made in England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two steel keys.
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Backset: distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole.
• Backset is the most crucial measurement when replacing old or missing locks as furniture keyhole must line up correctly with lock keyhole.
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.