Furniture Door Locks
Furniture Door Locks are surface mounted, attaching directly to inside of furniture and cabinet doors without mortising. Brass with tumbler action. Reversible bolt exits from either side working left or right hand doors. Strike unnecessary, therefore not included. Made In England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two steel keys.
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Backset: distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole.
• Backset is the most crucial measurement when replacing old or missing locks as furniture keyhole must line up correctly with lock keyhole.
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.