Furniture Door Locks
Furniture Door Locks are an easy to install, surface mount design which attach directly to door interior. No mortising is necessary. Double handed for use on either left or right hand doors, as bolt exits from either side of lock. A strike is unnecessary, therefore not included. Tumbler action. Available in four sizes. Made In England.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with brass-plated bolt
• Finish: Natural self-color
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Mounting screws included
• Backset (most crucial measurement when replacing missing locks) is the distance between selvedge edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole. It assures that existing keyhole, cut in wood, lines up correctly with lock keyhole
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.