16" Bell Lamp Shades are a tasteful choice for vintage and antique lamps. Pleasing eggshell coloring blends with many color combinations. The classic bell shape is graceful with simple lines. Classic tailored appearance adds a tasteful addition to table lamps.
These lampshades are beautifully crafted from Shantung silk with self-piping on top, sides and bottom. Each is fully lined in an off-white satin to reflect light.
Use on table lamps which have a harp to hold the shade. Change height of harp respectively, if shade sits too high or low on lamp. 16" size fits many table lamps. If more than one lamp shade is needed please order together to insure matching fabric dye lots.
harp-type Bell Lamp Shades
12" Eggshell color Bell Lamp Shades
14" Eggshell color Bell Lamp Shades
20" Eggshell color Lamp Shade
more Eggshell Bell Lamp Shades
Eggshell Uno Bridge Lamp Shade
Clip-on Lamp Shade
Priced and sold each
Table lamp shades have a small 1/2" ring fitter at center top of shade frame.
Position this ring on top of lamp harp and secure with lamp finial
If shades need to match order together to insure matching dye lot
Replacing Harp-type Lamp Shades
This shade type is built on a wire frame with a three wire spider and centered ring washer near the top of the shade. The washer ring slips down onto a harp, 1/8 IP pipe or cluster stem and is held in place with a lamp finial.
- Measure Height of Lamp-base: distance from bottom of lamp base to base of lamp socket.
- Height of Lamp Shade: approximately 2/3rds height of lamp-base.
- Bottom-diameter of Lamp Shade: approximately 1”-2” less than lamp-base height. Bottom diameter should not exceed lamp-base height.
- For Safety: there should be a minimum of 3-1/2” between lamp shade and incandescent bulb unless using compact fluorescent bulbs.
- These are generalizations.........it is always best to let your personal taste be the guiding influence.
- Additional Replacement Lamp Shade Information
Replacing a Table Lamp Shade on any lamp:
- The bottom edge of the lamp shade should cover the socket but not the lamp base.
- Determining the correct lamp shade position is best accomplished by viewing the lamp on the surface on which it will be permanently placed. Perspective changes when a lamp is place high on a mantel verses lower on a table.
- Although a table lamp shade is used on lamp pipe and cluster stems the vast majority are used with a harp.
- The advantage of harps is the ability to readily switch to different heights providing easy vertical adjustment.
When will my order ship?
Orders normally leave our warehouse in 1 – 2 business days
Ground delivery usually takes 3-5 business days depending upon your location. We ship out of Maryland
Ground Shipping is Free on Orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Low $6.95 flat-rate shipping for orders less than $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Air and International shipping is calculated according to carrier rates, box size and weight. Please call or email for assistance.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of receipt for a full merchandise refund - your original payment method will be credited for the merchandise amount.
If you need assistance, we are happy to help! 800-241-9741
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time