Blue Glass Oil Lamp is a reminder of times gone by. The inky blue glass, popular during the Victorian era, is a nice neutral blending with many colors. Providing both decorative appeal and usefulness wherever used, this vintage oil lamp is great to have on hand during storms and power outages.
Sold as Complete Lamp
Turn Switch raises and lowers wick
Lamp Base Material: Blue Glass
Lamp Chimney: Clear Glass
Lamp Burner: Brass-plated
Type: Table Lamps
Reproduction 19th century design
For use indoors
Overall Height: 19-1/2 "
Font Diameter: 6-1/2"
Holds up to 40 oz. of lamp-oil, not included
A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended.
- Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.
- Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
- Lamp Oil not included
- Leave at least a ½ inch of headspace when filling up your oil lamp.
- Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
- Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
- Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
- Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.
When will my order ship?
Orders normally leave our warehouse in 1 – 2 business days
Ground delivery usually takes 3-5 business days depending upon your location. We ship out of Maryland
Ground Shipping is Free on Orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous US
Low $6.95 flat-rate shipping for orders less than $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Air and International shipping is calculated according to carrier rates, box size and weight. Please call or email for assistance.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of receipt for a full merchandise refund - your original payment method will be credited for the merchandise amount.
If you need assistance, we are happy to help! 800-241-9741
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time