1920's Bail Pulls
1920's Bail Pulls are copies of the original styles used on Mahogany and Cherry furniture manufactured during the early 20th century. The popularity of traditional furniture designs from the 18th century rejuvenated the use of this Colonial Revival handle. Pulls are characterized by the signature center band on bail. Choose from three sizes to find the best fit.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Polished & Lacquered
• Rosettes: 1" diameter, stamped
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Boring: mounting measurement, center-hole to center-hole
• When replacing existing handles always check boring-measurement
• To apply: Insert screws from back of drawer through two mounting holes into back of rosettes.