Rayon Single Lamp Wire
Rayon Single Lamp Wire is very thin cloth covered lamp cord useful when wiring tight spaces on wall sconces, chandeliers and lamp clusters. For special applications such as early gas lamp restoration. Use where double wire is to thick to fit. Available with and without tracer to determine which wire is needed. Manufactured with safety standards however not UL approved. Best used by restoration professionals with lighting knowledge and experience.
• #18 1-64, 300 volts
• Priced and sold per linear foot
• Approximately 1/8" diameter
• Purchase in any length
• Cloth Covered Wire
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.