Antique Cabinet Locks
Antique Cabinet Locks are a reproduction half mortise design used on furniture from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries. Use on drawers and doors. When using on doors select according to side door is hinged on. When using on drawers: keyholes are off-center requiring lock to be positioned accordingly. Nice quality with a secure lever locking mechanisms, steel box and brass plate. Left and right hand style of same lock size are keyed alike. Key size differs between sizes thus small and large sizes cannot be keyed alike. Strike not included as not required. Offered in two sizes. Made In England. For additional information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with steel box
• Finish: natural
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Distance between: selvedge-edge of lock to center-of-pin in keyhole. (see diagram above)
• When replacing locks, the backset is most crucial as it
must match cutout in furniture for lock to line up correctly with existing keyhole,
• Use Key-measurements to determine if key slips keyhole