Antique Chippendale Pulls
Antique Chippendale Pulls have a bold style that was favored in colonial times. The large backplates offer impressive scale and appearance. If needed, the big size is useful for covering wear and tear on antique furniture drawer fronts. To complete your restoration, handles are available in three sizes and matching escutcheon. Drawer pull includes: 2 loose posts with nuts, bail and backplate.
• Sold and Priced Individually
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Antique
• Loose posts
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• To Install: Slip posts through holes in front of backplate, insert bail, secure posts with nuts .
• Measure existing center of hole to center of hole distance to insure accurate fit.
• Keyhole plate, sold separately, attaches with brass pins.