Antique Maple Leaf Chippendale Handles
Antique Maple Leaf Chippendale Handles have a distinct style where the backplate mimics the leaf of a favorite American tree. Copies of original drawer pulls from the late 1700's, they are sometimes referred to as maple leaf pulls. These handles were again revived in the 1920's where they became exceedingly popular. Chippendale handles were used on "Governor Winthrop desks", mahogany dining room furniture and bedroom sets. Two sizes and matching keyhole plate available for mixing and matching on furniture sets. Antique maple leaf handles are brass with a darkened finish to look old.
• Sold and Priced Individually
• Material: Brass
• Fixed posts on pulls are permanently connected to backplate.
• To Install: insert machine screws through holes in drawer (from back), screw into back of handle.
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Measure existing center of hole to center of hole distance to insure accurate fit.
• Keyhole plate, sold separately, attaches with brass pins.