Antique Pull Chain Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Antique Pull Chain Lamp Sockets have a subtle finish to blend with many vintage lamps. Pull chain switch hangs down making it easier to turn many lamps with a tall shade on and off. Brass has been darkened to appear old. Use on floor and table lamps.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Antique
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.