Antique Square Cup Casters
Reproduction Square Cup Casters add support, style and mobility to furniture. Tapered square cup fits snugly on bottom of furniture leg and is secured with two wood screws. This substantial brass cup-enclosure strengthens the connection between caster and leg. Wheels swivel independently providing easy movement to tables and chairs. Interior measurements are provided to assure a proper fit. Attach with two wood screws. Use on table and chair legs where quality and design are important. Brass has a vintage finish which appears dark.
Carefully measure furniture-leg. Compare leg-size to actual square-cup measurements.
Hover or click-on small-images shown underneath main picture, to enlarge & view additional measurement information.
• If leg-size differs from cup measurement; furniture-leg will need to be altered to fit in cup.
• IF REPLACING lost, damaged or broken casters: all casters on a piece of furniture should be uniform in height, style and appearance to insure proper function.
Installation: Furniture-leg should fit snugly into square-cup
• Cup-interior measurements enable accurate determination of leg fitting into caster-cup.
• Furniture legs may need modification if cup-measurements differ from leg-size.
• Attach with two wood screws
• PRICED AND SOLD EACH
• Quantity Price Discounts
• Matching screws included
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Antique