Antique Brass Turn Knob Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Antique Brass Turn Knob Lamp Sockets are a useful choice when restoring vintage lighting. Sockets are brass with a dark finish which blends with many old lamps. Simple on-off style is used on both floor and table lamps. Lamp socket can be used with screw-on lamp shade as socket has uno threads.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Antique
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base bulbs
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.