Beaded Rosette Pulls
Beaded Rosette Pulls have a subtle antique finish mimicking fine old brass. This classic style of antique bail handles has been used on fine furniture for decades. A coiled roped / beaded edged rosette provides enhanced detail to these simple furniture pulls. Solid cast brass handles with finely stamped brass rosettes complement drawers on dressers, china cabinets,buffets and many other antique or new pieces. Offered in two sizes to fit small to larger drawers.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Antique
• Rosettes: 1" diameter, roped-beaded edge
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Boring: mounting measurement, center-hole to center-hole
• When replacing existing handles always check boring-measurement
• To apply: Insert screws from back of drawer through two mounting holes into back of rosettes.