Availability: In Stock
Bed Lock Brackets
are used to widen wooden beds which use a double hook bed rail fastener, like our 5997K. Brackets attach to bed widening the width of the bed
up to 3" on each side. These brackets do not lengthen side rails. If side rails are not long enough they will need to be replaced or lengthened (by a cabinetmaker).
• Find best placement for bracket by determining additional width needed to accommodate mattress.
• Cut slit into left and right side of head-board and foot-board, at mounting location.
• One end of bracket inserts into slit.
• Other end of bracket overhangs side of bed. Place block of wood between bracket and bed to stabilize (see diagram).
• Screw brackets into place.
• Sold per set
• Set includes 4 Brackets, one bracket for each post.
• One set widens one bed
• Screws not included as length is determined by bed post
• Use with 5997K Rail hook fasteners
• For Wood Beds