Brass Pull Chain Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Brass Pull Chain Lamp Sockets are used on both table and floor lamps. Pull chain switch, typically drops down below lampshade, providing a convenient, easy to reach location for switching light between on or off light positions. Use on lamps with a solid base which won't easily topple over when pulling socket chain to turn light on or off.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Bright
• Screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru bottom of socket.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.