Silk Bridge Lamp Shades
Availability: In Stock
Silk Bridge Lamp Shades are a retro vintage bell shape popularized on floor lamps in the 1930's, 1940's and 1950's. White silk is a slubless tissue shantung providing maximum light output for both task and accent lighting. A matching folded edge binding is used top and bottom and shades are fully lined. If more than one shade is needed please order together to insure matching fabric dye lots.
Use on floor lamps & bridge lamps where shade hangs down from lamp arm. Shade frame has a 1-1/4" interior diameter threaded ring, in top center, that threads onto uno socket. To install: screw shade onto threaded end of uno-lamp socket. Once installed: Shade will hang from socket below lamp arm.
• Sold each
• Material: Silk-like Shantung
• Lining: Reflective white satin-material
• Color: White
• Shape: Round
• Shade Frame: Metal, rust resistant
• Must be used with uno-threaded socket
• For best compatibility, purchase shade & socket together