Rotary Button On-Off Lamp Switch
Availability: In Stock
Rotary Button On-Off Lamp Switch is a vintage style with fluted sides suitable for lamps made during the 1900's. Phenolic rotary button is made from an early form of plastic. Mount in place, then secure by screwing washer onto threaded end of switch.
• Sold Each
• Switch Material: Phenolic type plastic
• Color: Black
• Includes; washer and 2 wire leads
• 6" length - 18 gauge leads
• 1.5A 250V
• 3A 125V
• 1A 125VT
• 3A 125VL
• 5A 15VT
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.