Premium Cabinet Door Surface Locks
Cabinet Door Surface Locks secure left or right hand doors as each is double handed, enabling bolt to exit from either side of lock. Easily installed, no mortising is needed, locks screw to interior of cabinet doors. Use on china cabinets, curios and furniture doors. Each has a 2 lever locking mechanism to ensure smooth action and years of dependable service. These Premium English Locks are skillfully machined from substantial brass extrusions. Strikes are not necessary and therefore not included. Available in three sizes. Made In England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Material: Heavy Extruded Brass
• Finish: Sanded
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Backset (most crucial measurement when replacing missing locks) is the distance between edge of lock - center of pin in the keyhole. It assures that existing keyhole, cut in wood, lines up correctly with lock keyhole
• Determine if key fits through keyhole by comparing key measurements to keyhole size.