Premium Cabinet Door Surface Locks
Cabinet Door Surface Locks secure left or right hand doors as each is double handed, enabling bolt to exit from either side of lock. Easily installed, no mortising is needed, locks screw to interior of cabinet doors. Use on china cabinets, curios and furniture doors. Each has a 2 lever locking mechanism to ensure smooth action and years of dependable service. These Premium English Locks are skillfully machined from substantial brass extrusions. Strikes are not necessary and therefore not included. Available in three sizes. Made In England. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Material: Heavy Extruded Brass
• Finish: Sanded
• Supplied with two malleable iron, nickel plated keys
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Keyhole-covers not-included as style of keyhole-cover is dictated by furniture period. See related-items, left column
• Distance between: selvedge-edge of lock to center-of-pin in keyhole. (see diagram above)
• When replacing locks: the backset is most crucial as it
must match cutout in furniture for lock to line up correctly with existing keyhole,
• Use Key-measurements to determine if key slips keyhole