Clear Glass Cabinet Knobs
Clear Glass Cabinet Knobs, Handles & Pulls are a tried and true knob and handle series with a simple hex shape to grace many furniture periods and cabinet styles. Clear glass complements both stained wood and painted finishes. Produced of translucent pressed glass, knobs and handles have a smooth pleasing feel when gripped. Glass cabinet knobs have an easy to care for surface making them a great option for kitchens.
• Sold Each
• Reminiscent of old glass, slight imperfections may occur.
• When installing tighten by hand to control pressure on glass
• Nickel-plated bolt with nut, length 2-1/2" unless noted otherwise
• Brass plated and 3" longer length available separately
• If needed, bolts can be cut to shorter length with hacksaw or wire cutters large enough to cut 8-32 size.
• It is best to screw nut onto bolt before cutting. Nut can then be worked up and down at cut edge, to straighten threads.