Clock Door Lock
Availability: In Stock
Narrow Clock Locks are ideal for doors with slender stiles. Use on Curios, China cabinets and clock cases. Easy to install, simply surface mount. Attach with two screws to the back of the door. Bolt exits from either side for use on both right or left handed doors. This is a very reasonably priced lock, as such: locking mechanism is average, not as smooth as finer made brass locks, yet is serviceable. Made in Asia.
• Sold each
• Supplied with one matching key.
• Material: Steel
• Finish: Bronze
• Includes brass wood screws for mounting.
• Keyhole-covers not-included as style of keyhole-cover is dictated by furniture period. See related-items, left column
• Distance between: selvedge-edge of lock to center-of-pin in keyhole. (see diagram above)
• When replacing locks: the backset is most crucial as it
must match cutout in furniture for lock to line up correctly with existing keyhole,
• Use Key-measurements to determine if key slips keyhole