Colonial Chippendale Pulls
Colonial Chippendale Pulls are bold and architectural in appearance, a truly elegant design for 18th century and reproduction furniture. Larger backplates add to their appeal and conceal old scarring. Drawer pull includes: 2 loose posts with nuts, bail and backplate.
• Sold and Priced Individually
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Polished, not lacquered
• Loose posts
• Mounting hardware included.
• To Install: Slip posts through holes in front of backplate, insert bail, secure posts with nuts .
• Keyhole plate, sold separately, attaches with brass pins.
• Measure existing center of hole to center of hole distance to insure accurate fit.