Colonial Chippendale Drawer Handles
Colonial Chippendale Drawer Handles add an impressive, bold appearance to furniture drawer fronts. These traditional solid brass pulls have a larger backplate size making them ideal replacement handles for covering considerable scarring on old furniture. Two sizes and matching escutcheons are available to complete your restorations or new projects.
• Sold and Priced Individually
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Polished, not lacquered
• Loose posts
• To Install: Slip posts through holes in front of backplate, insert bail, secure posts with nuts .
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Measure existing center of hole to center of hole distance to insure accurate fit.
• Keyhole plate, sold separately, attaches with brass pins.