Cord Set with In-line Switch
Cord Set with In-line Switch is a convenient option when rewiring lamps. No need to reach up under lamp shade as easy-to-locate switch is positioned on lamp cord. Use with a keyless socket.
Size: 18/2, 18 gauge, 2 parallel copper wires, one positive, one negative. U.L. and C.S.A. listed, 105 degrees. Stripped ends simplify wiring. Matching, polarized molded-on plugs are attached to lamp cord.
SPT-2 lamp cord
• 8' Cord Length
• Approximate cord size: 3/16" x 1/4"
• May be difficult to slip 1/8 IP pipe
• U.L. listed for table & floor lamps were cord is exposed.
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.