Victorian Ebony Wood Knobs
Availability: In Stock
Victorian Ebony Wood Knobs are finished-black wood with a brass rosette in center. Reproductions of original Victorian knobs. Used on antique and vintage furniture from the late 1800 - early 1900's. Creates a nice accent with both light and dark woods.
• Sold Each
• Material: Wood & Brass
• Brass Finish: Polished, not lacquered
• Wood Finish: Black
• Use on cabinet drawers and doors
• Mounts with single hole
• To install: Insert machine screw from drawer or door interior, through single hole in wood and screw into back of knob
• To avoid scaring cabinet, always thread screw into knob - do not turn knob onto screw when tightening.
• Includes one machine screw for mounting