Embossed Victorian Knobs
Availability: In Stock
Embossed Victorian Knobs are nice size for cabinets. Embossed raised shape is easy to grip. Authentic reproduction originally used during the late 19th century into the early 20th century. Complements both Victorian and Golden Oak furniture. Use two knobs on large drawers, smaller drawers typically only use one. Knobs are not lacquered and will darken naturally over time.
• Sold Each
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Polished, not lacquered
• Use on cabinet drawers and doors
• Mounts with single hole
• To install: Insert machine screw from drawer or door interior, through single hole in wood and screw into back of knob
• To avoid scaring cabinet, always thread screw into knob - do not turn knob onto screw when tightening.
• Includes one machine screw for mounting