Full Mortise Furniture Locks
Full Mortise Furniture Locks are used on both drawers and doors. The combination mechanism has two key positions enabling it to secure drawers and left or right hand doors. When installing lock is completely mortised into a pocket carved into drawer top or door side, only selvedge with bolt is exposed. The result is a smooth wood surface surrounding the lock body. German engineering and smooth action combine producing this well-made, dependable lock. Strikes are available but are not included as a strike is not necessary. Available in three sizes. Made in Germany. For additional lock information, please scroll to bottom of page and click appropriate link.
• Sold each
• Supplied with two Brass-plated Keys
• Material: Brass selvedge with steel box
• Wood screws for mounting included.
• Keyhole-covers not-included as style of keyhole-cover is dictated by furniture period. See related-items, left column
• Metric Measurements shown left (click image to view)
Backset: available in 3 sizes
• Distance between: selvedge-edge of lock to center-of-pin in keyhole. (see diagram above)
• When replacing locks: the backset is most crucial as it
must match cutout in furniture for lock to line up correctly with existing keyhole,
• Overall Lock Body: 2-1/16" width x 1-1/4" height
• Selvedge: 3-3/8" x 1/2" - 12 mm x 85 mm
• Bolt Projection: 5/16"
• Lock Thickness: 5/16"
• Use Key-measurements to determine if key slips keyhole
• Key Length 2-5/8", Barrel Diameter: 1/4", Barrel-length: 1-5/8", Key-bit Height: 9/16"