Furniture Bail Handles
Antique Furniture Bail Handles are used on 18th century reproductions as well as bureaus, chests and tables manufactured during the early part of the 20th century. Distinctive swan neck handles are characterized by a center band design. Choose from three sizes, 3 inch is the most common boring-measurement used. These Colonial / Revival pulls are an excellent choice for antiques as brass is darkened to appear old.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Antique
• Rosettes: 1" diameter, stamped
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Boring: mounting measurement, center-hole to center-hole
• When replacing existing handles always check boring-measurement
• To apply: Insert screws from back of drawer through two mounting holes into back of rosettes.