Glass Oil Lamps
Availability: In Stock
Glass Oil Lamp
is a reproduction of original light sources used before modern electricity. Clear Princess Feather oil lamp base has a bolder design with a slightly larger appearance. Clear glass chimney with stenciled Home Sweet Home centered on the front and back has country appeal. A glass Oil lamp offers a warm light on dark nights and is useful to have on hand during power emergencies.
• A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended.
• Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.
• Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
• Lamp Oil not included
• Leave at least a ½ inch of headspace when filling up your oil lamp.
• Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
• Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
• Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
• Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.