Keyless Bakelite Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Keyless Bakelite Lamp Sockets are a vintage design used on lamps of the early 20th century. Keyless design requires separate cord or wall switch. Bakelite is an early form of plastic, produced from a synthetic chemical resin. Threaded metal hickey is detachable.
• Sold Each
• Material: Bakelite
• Bottom tapped 3/8, 1/8 IP
• Metal hickey screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD.
• Wire attaches to bottom of socket.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
• U.L. Listed
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.