Lamp Cord Sets SPT2
Lamp Cord Sets SPT2 are designed for table & floor lamps were lamp wire is exposed and not protected. This size has a heavier plastic coating than the traditional SPT-1 size thereby providing more protection from electric shock and more resistant to abrasion. Choose according to length needed and desired color.
Size: 18/2, 18 gauge, 2 parallel copper wires: one positive/hot is smooth, one neutral/negative - has ribs.
U.L. and C.S.A. listed, 105 degrees. Stripped ends simplify wiring.
Matching, polarized molded-on plugs are attached to lamp cord.
SPT-2 lamp cord has Thicker Plastic insulation of 0.45"
• Approximate cord 3/16" width x 1/4" thickness
• May be difficult to slip 1/8 IP pipe
• U.L. listed for table & floor lamps were cord is exposed.
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.