Lion Head Drawer Pulls
Availability: In Stock
Lion Head Drawer Pulls offer a distinctive style to antique furniture. The impressive appearance is representative of the Victorian era where large bold designs were popular. Cast brass with intricate detail.
• Sold Each
• Material: Brass
• Includes 2 brass-plated mounting eyebolts with nuts
• To Install: insert eyebolts through front of handle, then through holes on drawer front. Screw nuts on eyebolts and tighten, from drawer interior.
• Not recommended for serpentine drawers as Cast Backplate and Handle will-not bend
• Polished is not lacquered, it is a living finish and will age over time.
• For a long lasting lustrous finish, polish and clean then lacquer.