Maple Leaf Chippendale Handles
Maple Leaf Chippendale Handles offered in two sizes with a matching escutcheon were commonly used in the late 1700's. A 1920's revival made these pulls popular a second time around, when they were used on bedroom sets, dining room furniture and Governor Winthrop desks. The very recognizable maple leaf pattern backplate distinguishes this design. These Chippendale pulls are solid brass with a polished and lacquered finish to maintain the glossy apperance. Handles have fixed posts..
• Sold and Priced Individually
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Polished & Lacquered
• Fixed posts on pulls are permanently connected to backplate.
• To Install: insert machine screws through holes in drawer (from back), screw into back of handle.
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Measure existing center of hole to center of hole distance to insure accurate fit.
• Keyhole plate, sold separately, attaches with brass pins.