Nickel Cabinet Knobs
Nickel Cabinet Knobs have a comfortable, soft satin appearance evoking 20th century modernism. Graceful, mushroom shape adds character to drawers and doors. Choose from small, medium or large to match proportions of project. Use on kitchen cabinets and vintage furniture. Knobs have a hollow core. Base metal is brass with a long lasting, corrosion resistant nickel-plated finish. This brushed finish does not show water spots and finger prints like a polished finish will.
• Sold Each
• Material: Nickel-plated Brass
• Finish: Satin-brushed
• Use on cabinet drawers and doors
• Mounts with single hole
• To install: Insert machine screw from drawer or door interior, through single hole in wood and screw into back of knob
• To avoid scaring cabinet, always thread screw into knob - do not turn knob onto screw when tightening.
• Includes one machine screw for mounting