Nickel Pull Chain Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Nickel Pull-Chain Lamp Sockets offer vintage charm to new and old lamps. Socket is controlled by pulling the connected chain. Easily reachable pull chain is often more convenient than push or key sockets. Light weight lamps may need to be steadied when chain is pulled. Use on table or floor lamps. Sockets have uno threads to use with uno lampshades.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold each
• Material: Nickel Plated Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Polished
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.