Nickel Push Thru Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Nickel Push Thru Lamp Sockets have a simple, easy to use switch mechanism, just push small black rod to on or off positions. Use on glass, silver, mirrored and nickel lamps. Socket has uno threads to hold uno lampshades.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold each
• Material: Nickel Plated Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Polished
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.