Premium Antique Brass Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Premium Antique Brass Lamp Sockets are skillfully made of heavy turned brass. The quality of these sockets is exceptional. Socket-parts screw together rather than snapping together like traditional sockets. Large brass turn knob switch matches socket. Can be used with uno -lampshade. Excellent choice for restoration of floor and table lamps.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold Each
• Material: Heavy Turned Brass
• Finish: Antique
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
• U.L. listed
• If desired, sockets can be concealed, with a decorative lamp socket husk (pictured left).
• Use with socket swivel, to adjust socket angle to best direct light to task location. Frequently used on bridge lamps where socket provides light for reading (pictured left).
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.