Premium Brass Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Premium Brass Lamp Sockets are noticeably superior to standard sockets. Each is superbly crafted of heavy turned brass with a matching brass turn knob switch. Socket-cap and socket-shell screw together with a threaded ring, providing a strong joint far better than standard sockets, where cap and shell just snap together. Uno threads enable socket to be use with uno shade if desired. Use on new and antique table and floor lamps.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold Each
• Material: Heavy Turned Brass
• Finish: Polished
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
• U.L. listed
• If desired, sockets can be concealed, with a decorative lamp socket husk (pictured left).
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.
When using on Bridge Arm Floor Lamps• Use socket with socket-swivel, enabling adjustment of socket to best angle, for task lighting.
• Swivel sold separately, available in 2 styles.