Pull Chain Uno Lamp Sockets
Availability: In Stock
Pull-Chain UNO Lamp Sockets add a finished look too many lamps, as pull-chain completes the vintage appearance. Socket is manipulated by pulling the connected chain. This pull chain is easily accessible and often more convenient than push or key sockets. Light weight lamps may need to be steadied when chain is pulled. Uno threads provide support for uno-lampshades or uno-holders. Frequently used on bridge lamps and floor lamps where shade hangs down.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Bright
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
• If desired, sockets can be concealed, with a decorative lamp socket husk (pictured left).
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.
When using on Bridge Arm Floor Lamps• Use socket with socket-swivel, enabling adjustment of socket to best angle, for task lighting.
• Swivel sold separately, available in 2 styles.