Roped-edge Rosette Pulls
Roped-edge Rosette Pulls have a timeless design reproduced from styles used in the late 1700's. Decorative rope border coils around the circumference of rosettes to complement simple handle. Use on new and antique: chests, bureaus, dressers and tables. One handle is sufficient for small drawers whereas two handles are recommended for medium and large drawers. Brass is shiny with a lustrous lacquered finish which does not need polishing. Handle has trunnions to make it hang straight and prevent it from hitting furniture.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Polished & Lacquered
• Rosettes: 1" diameter, roped edge
• Two machine screws for mounting are included.
• Boring: mounting measurement, center-hole to center-hole
• When replacing existing handles always check boring-measurement
• To apply: Insert screws from back of drawer through two mounting holes into back of rosettes.