Side Exit Cord Lamp Sockets
Side Exit Cord Lamp Sockets have a special socket cap with an outlet hole and rubber grommet allowing lamp cord to exit through side outlet hole rather than bottom of socket. Use on lamps with a closed base that do not allow the wire to pass through the lamp body.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Bright
• Screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru side base of socket cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.