Small Blue Glass Oil Lamps
Availability: In Stock
Small Blue Glass Oil Lamp
is a practical, attractive accessory to have. Bold blue glass adds a spot of color to table top vignettes. Easily lit during power outages or a dark evening producing a bright light. If preferred, lamp size is small enough to be stored until needed.
• Sold as Complete Lamp
• Turn Switch raises and lowers wick
• Lamp Base Material: Blue Glass
• Lamp Chimney: Clear Glass
• Lamp Burner: Brass-plated
• Reproduction 19th century design
• Type: Table Lamps
• For use indoors
A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended.
• Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.
• Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
• Lamp Oil not included
• Leave at least a ½ inch of headspace when filling up your oil lamp.
• Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
• Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
• Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
• Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.