Square Cup Casters
Square Cup Casters are solid brass providing a graceful ending to table and chair legs. The elegant brass assembly, tapered cup and authentic construction contribute to the quality and value of furniture. Added height provided by square cup casters often improves the overall proportions of furniture. Height raised varies according to caster size (listed below). Square cup casters are offered in five sizes according to cup size and wheel diameter. Wheels swivel independently of leg cups. When installing: square-cup should slide up furniture-leg to fit snugly. Attach with two wood screws.
Carefully measure furniture-leg.
Compare sizes to actual square-cup measurements.
If leg-size differs from cup measurement; furniture-leg will need to be altered to fit in cup.
For additional measurement information, hover or click-on small images shown underneath main image.
• PRICED AND SOLD EACH
• Finish: Polished Brass, Not lacquered
• Brass mounting screws included
• Interior cup measurements are provided to determine if leg will fit into cup.
• IF REPLACING lost, damaged or broken casters: all casters on a piece of furniture should be uniform in height, style and appearance to insure proper function.
• LOAD CAPACITY has not been tested, as these casters were originally designed and extensively used, before today's testing methods. These casters are substantial and made for furniture. Rule of Thumb: the larger the piece of furniture the larger the size caster used.