Align-N-Lock Table Locks
Availability: In Stock
Align-n-lock is a specially designed table lock providing three functions: aligns table surfaces horizontally, levels vertically and locks table surfaces together. A direct pull between surfaces is achieved providing a tight attachment. Low profile provides clearance for leaf storage. Use on extension tables, computer workstations and conference tables. This exceptional designed table lock is built for years of service. The finish has been updated to keep locks bright and clean, components are now plated with a yellow zinc finish.
• Sold each
• Includes lock and strike
• Material: .14 gauge steel
• Finish: yellow zinc
• Less Screws
• Lay your top down on a flat surface in the closed position (without leaves).
• Layout lock base of the Align-N-Lock making sure that it is perpendicular to the edge of the table.
• Attach lock base with either a #6 or #8 5/8" flat head screw. Although it is not necessary, we do recommend drilling pilot holes in order to prevent lead off when screws are installed.
• Slide the aligning, leveling striker into the lock until the embossed line matches the edge of the top of leaf. Attach with #6 or #8 5/8" flat head screws. (Pre-drilling recommended)
• Open table up far enough to accommodate one leaf and repeat the process. It is important that you install the locks one leaf at a time to ensure proper alignment. Repeat this process until the locks are installed on all leaves.