Table Leaf Forks
Availability: In Stock
Brass Table Forks mount underneath table top to hold two table top sections or table leaves firmly together; thereby leveling adjoining top sections and enlarging table top. These English style table yokes are made of reliable extruded brass to provide years of service. Historically they have been called by a variety of names: table leaf forks, table yokes, table keepers and table clamps. Made in England.
• Use two table fork assemblies, one on each side, when joining one leaf with table top.
• Assembly includes: one fork and two spring loaded sleeves.
• Sleeves mount underneath both right and left sides of table leaf and table top.
• Fork slides into sleeves to level table surface and hold leaf tight against table top.
• Sleeves are spring loaded for a tight, secure fit.
• Priced and Sold Per Assembly
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Portion of fork which is seen when mounted is polished, not lacquered , remaining assembly is natural brass.
• Mounting screws included