Table Leaf Forks
Availability: In Stock
Brass Table Forks mount underneath table top to hold two table top sections or table leaves firmly together; thereby leveling adjoining table-top sections. These English style table yokes are made of reliable extruded brass to provide years of service. Historically they have been called by a variety of names: table leaf forks, table yokes, table keepers and table clamps. Made in England.
• Use two table fork assemblies, one on each side, when joining one leaf with table top.
• Assembly includes: one fork and two spring loaded sleeves.
• Sleeves mount underneath both right and left sides of table leaf and table top.
• Fork slides into sleeves to level table surface and hold leaf tight against table top.
• Sleeves are spring loaded for a tight, secure fit.
• Priced and Sold Per Assembly
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Portion of fork which is seen when mounted is polished, not lacquered , remaining assembly is natural brass.
• Mounting screws included