Turn Knob UNO Lamp Sockets
Turn Knob UNO Lamp Sockets use a simple clockwise motion for on/off positions; 3-way design turns forward 4 clicks offering 3 levels of light and the off position. If desired turn-knob can be replaced with a decorative key, available separately. Uno threads provide support for uno lampshades and uno holders.
If using with uno fitter lamp shade: special uno threads, at light bulb-end of lamp socket, enable most lampshades and shade holders with 1-1/4" threaded center ring, to screw, directly onto socket.
• Sold each
• Material: Brass with metal interior
• Finish: Bright
• Socket-cap screws onto standard 1/8 IP lamp pipe, 3/8" OD. Set-screw secures socket to lamp pipe.
• Wire exits thru socket-cap.
• Use with standard base light bulbs
• If desired, sockets can be concealed, with a decorative lamp socket husk .
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
• Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
• Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
• If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.
When using on Bridge Arm Floor Lamps• Use socket with socket-swivel, enabling adjustment of socket to best angle, for task lighting.
• Swivel sold separately, available in 2 styles.