Cast Victorian Drawer Pulls
Victorian Drawer Pulls have a delicate open-work design, with intricate details, epitomizing late 19th century style. Reproduced to match the originals, each drawer pull is cast brass. Choose polished or antique finish.
• Sold Each
• Material: Brass
• Includes 2 brass-plated mounting eyebolts with nuts
• To Install: insert eyebolts through front of handle, then through holes on drawer front. Screw nuts on eyebolts and tighten, from drawer interior.
• Not recommended for serpentine drawers as Cast Backplate and Handle will-not bend
• Polished is not lacquered, it is a living finish and will age over time.
• For a long lasting, shiny finish, clean & lacquer brass.