Victorian Dresser Handles
Victorian Dresser Handles reveal the natural beauty of the wood with their very decorative open work patterned backplate. Although providing a refined appearance these handles are substantial as each is cast. Offered in two finishes. Use on furniture from the mid 1800's – 1920's.
• Sold Each
• Material: Cast Brass
• Includes 2 brass-plated mounting eyebolts with nuts
• To Install: insert eyebolts through front of handle, then through holes on drawer front. Screw nuts on eyebolts and tighten, from drawer interior.
• Not recommended for serpentine drawers as Cast Backplate will-not bend
• Polished is not lacquered, it is a living finish and will age over time.
• For a long lasting lustrous finish, polish and clean then lacquer.